McClellanville Town Council
December 3, 2018 – 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Minutes from November 5, 2018 Council Meeting,
3. Report from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office and Awendaw-McClellanville Consolidated Fire District
4. Bobby Brock would like to address Council regarding volume of traffic and speed on Highway 17 North
5. Consideration of abating public nuisance of property located at 10086 N Highway 17 (formerly known as the Palmetto Store) and placing a lien against on the property for subsequent costs.
6. Requests for use of municipal facilities:
TW Graham Town Christmas Party on December 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Palmetto Swamp Fox Adventure Race - March 15-16, 2019
7. Donation request from Begin With Books (see attached)
8. Consideration of establishing a Capital Improvements fund account to be funded from yearly budget.
9. Pursuant to FOIA 30-4-70(A)(2) Council will meet in executive session to discuss modifying Trash Collection Contract to include assuming liability of uninsured sub (Workman’s Comp) for trash collection.
10. Return to public session. Upon returning to public session, Council may take action on matters discussed in executive session.
11. Financial Statements ( see attached)
12. Public Comments