McClellanville Town Council
November 4, 2019 – 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Minutes from October 7, 2019 Council Meeting,
3. Report from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office and Awendaw-McClellanville Consolidated Fire District
4. Charleston County Community Services Department will conduct a public hearing on the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Urban Entitlement program that the County administers, the Program Year 2020 Request for Applications (RFA) for the HUD funding, and this past year’s accomplishments.
5. Discussion and Consideration of Jingle Jangle Committee Updates
6. Discussion and Appointment of Boat Landing Committee
7. Municipal Facility Use Request:
a. CREECS First Annual Great Bowls of Fire Chili Cook Off on November 23, 3:00 - 5:00 PM (see attached)8. Donation request from VFW Post 10624 (Mt. Pleasant) to purchase a wreath for the Pearl Harbor Memorial Ceremony (see attached)
b. TW Graham Annual Community Christmas Party on December 15, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM (see attached)
9. First Reading: An Ordinance to increase parking Fines in the Town of McClellanville (see attached)
10. Discussion of Adding Street Lights to Silver Hill Area
11. Pursuant to SC Code Section 30-4-70(a)(1) Council will meet in executive Session to discuss the Town’s current Zoning and Building Services Agreements.
12. Return to Public Session. Upon returning to open session, Council may take action on matters discussed in executive session.
13. Financial Statements (see attached)
14. Public Comments
Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at Town Hall