McClellanville Town Council
January 6, 2020 – 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Mayor and Council will be sworn in for the new term by Judge Gail Guzzo
3. Selection of Mayor Pro Tem and standing committees for the new term
4. Confirmation/appointment of town officers: town clerk, town attorney, municipal judge, marshal, and deputy marshal
5. Minutes from December 2, 2019 Council Meeting,
6. Report from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office and Awendaw-McClellanville Consolidated Fire District
7. 2018/2019 Audit Report presented by Ralph Swindal, CPA with Hyland, Ruddy and Garbett (see attached)
8. McClellanville Tree Committee 2019 Accomplishments and Work Plan (see attached)
9. Update on Pedestrian Bridge
10. Update on Greenbelt Applications
11. Public Hearing; Second Reading: An Ordinance to Increase Parking Citation Amount in the Town of McClellanville from $12 to $25 (see attached)
12. Discussion of Amending Nuisance Dog Ordinance (see attached)
13. Reappointment of Council of Government Board of Directors – Bob Gannon
14. Consideration of 2020 PARD Grant Application (see attached)
15. Project Requests FY 2020 Transportation Sales Tax (TST) Annual Allocation Program (see attached)
16. Financial Statements (see attached)
17. Public Comments
18. Executive Session:
a. Pursuant to Code Section 30-4-70(a)(1) Council will meet in executive session to discuss employing a planner for the Town.
b. Pursuant to Code Section 30-4-70(a)(2) Council will meet in executive session to discuss the proposed purchase of property for the Town.
19. Return to Public Session. Unpon returning to open session, Council may take action on matters discussed in executive session.
*ARB Quarterly Report ending December 31, 2019 ( see attached)
** Statements of Economic Interest should be filed no later than March 30th at noon.