McClellanville Town Council
April 2, 2018 – 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Minutes from March 5, 2018
3. Report from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office
4. Report from Awendaw-McClellanville Consolidated Fire District
5. Municipal Use/Event Requests: (see attached)
--> a) Municipal Grounds - CREECS - Shrimp Festival on Saturday, May 5th
--> b) Municipal Grounds and Street Closure -CREECS- Terripin Trot on Saturday, May 26th
6. Donation Request: Bulls Bay Nature Festival (see attached)
7. Ms. Helen Morrison would like for Council to address the erosion of Scotia Street ROW in front of her house.
8. Consideration of Atlantic Interacoastal Waterway Membership (see attached)
9. First Reading: An Ordinance to Amend the Town's Zoning and Land Development Ordinance, Artilce VI, Tree Conservation (see attached)
10. Public Hearing: Second Reading: An Ordinance to Amend Appendix F - Zoning and Land Development Ordinance,
Article XII, Section 12.7: Fees ( see attached)
11. Councilman Bates would like to address code enforcement in town.
12. Councilman Gannon requests Council consider a policy regarding public comments at Council Meetings.
13. Proclamation from Council and the Mayor proclaiming the week of April 16, 2018 as the Week of the Young Child. ( see attached)
14. Pursuant to FOIA Section 30-4-70(a)(2) Council requests to meet in executive session to discuss the town's planning and zoning administrator contract for the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
15. Financial Statements ( see attached)
16. Public Comments
ARB Quarterly Report for Jan - Mar 2018 ( see attached)