McClellanville Board of Review Meeting
June 18, 2018 – 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from May 21, 2018.
2. Cheves Leland quick update of 108 Legare Street.
3. ARB consideration of Malcolm Baldwin representing, Richard and Karen Thomas. This application is for proposed work that includes the addition of porch across the entire southern side of the existing home and a 228 sf master bathroom, closet and laundry off of the east side (street side). In addition, the entire home to be re-sided with cement board siding. Roofing to match existing shingles or use metal roofing. Windows to match existing, with trim done with painted wood. Porch - wood rail and pickets. The property is at 735 Morrison St and is in the Historic District. (See Application)
4. ARB consideration of H. B. Marshall. This application is remove old accessory buildings / carport / shed on left and rear of lot. The property is at 140 Oak Street and is in the Historic District. (See Application)
5. ARB consideration of Phillip Ridgle representing, Wendy Shaw. This application is Build a metal building 30x20x9 with 2x8 roll up doors and 1 walk in door. No trees to be removed. The property is at 9994B Hwy 17 N and is in the Highway Commerical District. (See Application)