McClellanville Board of Review Meeting
August 20, 2018 – 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from May 21, 2018.
2. ARB consideration of Robert W. Askins. This application is for new home construction with concrete foundation, cement siding/fish scale. Impact resistant windows double hung. Exterior french doors and metal roof. The property is at 205 Williams Ct and is in the Historic District.(See Application)
3. DRB consideration of Skyline Signs. This application is replacing signing and façade with new branding for Circle K store. The property is at 10105 N. Hwy 17, McClellanville, SC 29458 and is in the Highway Commercial District. (See Application)
4. ARB consideration of Ken Hayes. This application is for replacing decayed brick façade with vinyl siding in a putty color and replace leaking and rotted windows around the house with equivalent double-paned windows. Applicant also needs approval of 6 foot wooden privacy fence surrounding property behind home. The property is at 22 Morrison Ct and is in the Historic District. (See Application)
5. ARB consideration of Edmund Most, representing Don Phillips. This application is for proposed in ground pool with pool terrace, outdoor fire place, (2) open air shade structures, fencing, brick paving, landscape plantings, with low subtle landscape lighting. The property is at 941 S. Pinckney Street and is in the Historic District. (See Application)
6. ARB consideration of Bob McCarley / Coastal Builders, representing D. Lindsey Holbrook. This application is for a two-bay boat shed matching house in materials and color. 24' x 30' x 19' Gable ends, Hardie Plank, Roof arch. shingles matching house. LED under roof inside building. Will not need to remove any trees. The property is at 161 Golden Pearl Ln. and is in the Historic District. (See Application)