McClellanville Board of Review Meeting
October 16, 2017 – 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from September 18, 2017.
2. ARB consideration of Robert E Wilson, Jr. This application is for replacing the existing cedar shake roof with 5V metal or architectural shingles. The property is listed, 936 Pinckney - the Beckman Schoolhouse, as non-contributing on the 2007 Survey of Historic Properties. The property is at 1111 N Pinckney Street and is in the Historic District (see application).
3. ARB consideration of Edward & April Smith. This application is for the construction of a single-family home. The home will have a cement board siding and shingle roof. The property is at 360 McClellan Avenue and is in the Historic District (see application).
4. ARB consideration of Jeffery McCastlin. This application is for the construction of a new single-family home. The property is at (address requested from Co.) Watson Court and is in the Historic District (see application).
5. ARB preliminary hearing for a Family Dollar store at 10049 Hwy 17 N. This is a preliminary hearing and no action can be taken (see prelininary documents).