McClellanville Board of Review Meeting
December 18, 2017 – 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from October 16, 2017.
2. ARB consideration of Henry B Marshall. This application is to remove (Rear) Fireplace. It has been deemed dangerous and owner believes it is going to fall if not removed. It is not visible from any street and not a working fireplace. Asking for an emergency removal. The property is at 140 Oak St and is in the Historic District.(See Application)
3. ARB consideration of George Scott Jr. This application is for the rear yard, welded wire fence, 30' by 40', 42" tall. The property is at 212 Baker Street and is in the Historic District.(See Application)
4. ARB consideration of John McWilliams. This application is to construct a boat shed 16'wide x 36' long enclosed structure located on the southwest corner of the property. The property is at 803 Pinckney St and is in the Historic District.(See Application)
5. DRB consideration of Brian Neal. This application is for construction of a new Family Dollar Store to include: a timber pile deep foundation; standing seam metal roof; painted HardiePlank siding; pre-finished AVP metal building panels; brick wainscot. The property is at 10049 N. Hwy. 17 and is in the Highway Commercial District.(See Application)