McClellanville Board of Review Meeting
March 20, 2017 – 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from January 23, 2017
2. DRB consideration of Scott Garrison. This application is for installing a new PEMB Garage on his property. The property is at 9986 Hwy 17 N and is in the Highway Commercial District.
3. ARB consideration of Steve Livingston. This application is for removing wooden deck and replacing with concrete pavers set in sand. Constructing a screened porch attached to the south side of the building. The property is at 826 Pinckney Street and is in the Historic District.
4. ARB consideration of McClellanville Arts Council. This application is for installing scale model of solar system - a series of small wooden plagues. The property is Pinckney Street and is in the Historic District.
5. ARB consideration of Jacob Sadler. This application is for removing existing columns and replacing with 4 12"x12" treated wooden columns. The property is at 916 Pinckney Street and is in the Historic District.
FYI The Planning Commission voted to have their meeting at 6:30 pm on the 3rd Monday of each month with the ARB January 23rd vote to follow Planning lead, makes the ARB meeting to occur at 7:00 pm on the third Monday of each month.